ICSE Class 7 Maths Speed, Distance and Time
- Rohit covers a distance of 140m with the speed of 75km/h. How much extra time will he take to cover a distance of 400m with the same speed.
- A train covers a distance of 670 km in 6 h 5 min. If it covers the first 390 km of the journey at 90 km/h, find its speed for the whole journey
Radha can embroider a shawls in 10 days. Saroj can embroider a same shawls in 12 days .how much time they would take working together to embroider 10 shawls.
- Which is faster 15 km/h or 15 m/s
- (1) A 110-m-long train travels at 30 km/h. How long will it take to cross a 90 m long?
- A child cycles at a speed of 4 m/s how much distance will he cover in 2 minutes
- How can I convert 1.5m/s to km/h ?
- Mohan travels in an aeroplane at a distance of 1200 km for the first half of the distance the plane flies at a speed of 900 km per hour and to the rest of the distance is flies at a speed of 750 kilometre per hour how long does the Trip take
- 72 km/hr to m/s
- a car started from town P and travelled towards town Q at speed of 70km/hr at the same time a van started from town Q and travelled towards town P at speed of town Q town Q towns town