ICSE Class 7 Maths Construction of Parallel Lines and Triangles
Construction of Parallel Lines
Construction of parallel lines using ruler and compass, setsquare
More on Construction of Triangles
Construction of triangle given - the lengths of its three sides, - the leng
- construct an angle of 120°. divid it into 4 equal partsusing compasses.veryfiy using a protacter that each part is equal to 30°.
- Construct a triangle XYZ with XY=6cm,YZ=7cm,and ZX=5.5cm.draw a. The perpendicular bisector PQ of YZ b. Bisect angle XYZ
- Construct a triangle ABC with AB=7cm, BC=5cm and AC=6cm. Measure angle A, angle B and angleC.
- Construct triangle abc an which a 50 degree b 70 degree and ab 7cm
- Construct a triangle LMN in which MN =9,angleM=30°, angleN=75°. Draw the median through L and measure it's length
- Construct a triangle XYZ with XY= 6cm, YZ= 7 cm and ZX= 5.5 cm. Draw a. The perpendicular bisector PQ of YZ b. Bisect angle XYZ
- construct a triangle ABC such that BC=6.5 and angle B and C=70 in all possible symmentry
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.