ICSE Class 6 Maths Perimeter and Area of Plane Figures
- Mr Sheel has a plot of land. The length of the plot is 29m and its breadth is 20m. He wants to divide the land equally between two of his daughters. How much land will each daughter get?
- Respected Sir/Madam I have one doubt in following question A room is 13.6 m long and 6.4 m wide. Its floor has to cover with square tiles of side 80 cm. How many tiles will be required ? The answer of this question is 136 tiles. Please tell me how to solve it.
- A square farm has a side of 3000 metre. What will be the area and perimeter of the farm?
- The area of a square is 16 centimetre square find its side when the area is increased to 25cm.sq.
- a rectangular hall is 16m long and 12m wide how many marble slabs of size 25cm *15cm are needed to cover the floor of the hall
- A street of width 10m surrounds from outside a rectangular garden whose measurment is 200m×180m.What is the area of the path
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.