ICSE Class 10 Maths Trigonometrical Identities
sin2 θ + cos2θ = 1 is true for the following values of θ?
tan2θ − sec2θ =
- Prove that: sin2a+cos2a=1
- To memorize trigonometry formulas ,please let me know if there is any easy method ? -thanks
please help me to answer the question
I have a query in maths trigonometry please help me to solve the given problem
- tan ^2
- value of sin 45
- (cosec A -sinA) (sec A -cosA)=1/tanA cot A
- sec²a.cosec²a = tan²a + cot²a+ 2
- (sin A+ cos A) (sec A+ cosec A) = 2+sec A.cosec A
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.