ICSE Class 10 - Proportions Videos
- If y (3x- y) : x (4x+y) =5:12, find (x²+y²) : (x+y) ²
- what is the ratio and propotion
what number should be added to each of these
can you please explain this sum?
- If (7a+8b) (7c-8d) = (7a-8b) (7c+8d); then prove that a:b = c:d
p,q,r,s in proportion then prove that
- If the area of an equilateral triangle is 163–√3 cm2, then find the perimeter(cm) of the triangle.
- a, b, c are in continued proportion , prove that a\c = 2a2−5ab+7b2\2b2−5bc+ 7c2
- If a2 + c2, ab + cd and b2 + d2 are in continued proportion ,prove that a, b, c and d are in proportion.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.