ICSE Class 10 - Volume: Combination of Solids Videos
Mensuration Cylinder and Cuboid
The video explains an example based on properties of cylinder and cuboid.
- A sphere and cube have same surface show that the ratio of the volume of sphere to that of the cube is root 6 : root ___
- a small cone of radius 5cm and slant height 13 cm is mounted on a bigger solid cone of radius 8 cm and slant height 17cm with common base. find the surface area and volume of the combined figures.
please answer fast
- A lead pencil consists of a cylinder of wood with a solid cylinder of graphite filled in the interior.The diameter of the pencil is 7mm and the diameter of the graphite is 1 mm.If the length of the pencil is 14 cm ,find the volume of the good and that of the graphics.
- The length,width and height of a cuboid water tank is in a geometrical progression. Find L,W and H of the water tank if the surface area is 216 m^2 and volume is 250 m^3 resp.
- A manufacturer of foam-filled beach balls packs each one into a cubic box of side 40 cm into which it will just fit. Calculate the volume of (i) box (i) ball (iii) śpace wasted, which is the space inside the box, not occupied by the ball. The manufacturer later decides to use boxes of the same size to pack 8 smaller beach balls of diameter 20 cm each. Will there be more or less wasted space? Take
Q5 c part