ICSE Class 10 Maths Word Problems In Quadratic Equations
- The numerator of a fraction is 2 less than its denominator. If 3 is added to each of the numerator and the denominator, the fraction increases by 1/18. Find the fraction.
- Ten years ago, Aminas age was square of her sisters age . Eleven years hence, she will be 6 yeas older than her sister. Find their present ages
- By selling an article for rupees 96,a man gains as much percent as its cost price. Find the cost price of the article
- prove that cyclic trapezium is isosceles
- I am unable to solve the follwing question. Q: x articles are bought at Rs.(x - 8) eachand (x - 2) some other articles are bought at Rs.(x - 3) each.If the total cost of all these articles is Rs.76, how many articles of first kind were bought?
- Q. 21
- x+3/x+2 = 3x-7/2x-3
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number