ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Hydrogen Chloride
- A species 'A' gaseous having a yellowish green color reacts with a gas having a rotten egg odor. A yellow precipitate is obtained and white fumes are evolved. Identify the reactants and products
- What happens if P2O5 is used as drying agent in laboratory preparation of hydrogen chloride gas?
- Can we identify hcl by its smell. As it has rotten egg smell
- What if HCL is displayed in direct contact with sunlight
- What is the reaction of HCl gas on direct sunlight
- can u pls list important reactions for 2019 icse board examinations? i really need them
- Question is that a dry litmus paper is not affected by hydrogen chloride gas or HCL acid? Give reason. Can u answer this question
- Is HCl known as hydrochloric acid or hydrogen chloride gas?
- why is direct absorption of hydrogen chloride gas in water not feasible
- what is back suction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number