sir how to get full marks give me some advise to became a topper
Here are some preparation tips that will help you get a good score in Class 12 exams:
- Follow your class lessons properly to cover your syllabus in a systematic manner.
- After coming home, revise whatever is taught in the class, as the topics will be still fresh in mind. In case of confusion, clarify with your teacher the next day.
- Highlight important points and formulae on textbooks and reference books to locate them easily. Revise the points as and when you get time.
- Biology involves learning and memorising difficult terminology. Write such terms repeatedly so as to get acquainted with them.
- Get thorough with the important definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- Since most of the questions asked in biology consist of diagrams, hence, practice drawing neat, well labelled diagrams as they will help you understand and score marks.
- Give extra efforts during practical classes. It will not only help you score high in the allocated marks of the practical section but will also help you clear theoretical questions.
- Create mind maps along with flash cards and paste them in your room or study table. They will form images that will be difficult to erase, thus making the task of remembering easier.
- Plan a time table in such a way that you are able to finish your preparation months before the exam. Also take into account the exam marking scheme while preparing your time table.
- Practice solving sample papers and past year papers to identify the exam trends and most importantly your weak areas.
- Do not take stress. Just be calm and face your exams in a positive manner.
You can register with www.topperlearning.com and avail our chapter notes, question banks and sample papers and past year papers for practice.
Hope you find these tips useful.
Best of luck!!
You have rated this answer /10
- Biology Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Chemistry Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Economics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Hindi Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Mathematics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Physics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science