CBSE Class 9 - Thrust and Pressure Videos
Force and pressure
This video describes the relation between froce and pressure applied.
- why pressure increases with depth in fluid
- bhai a liquid used to operate the break in a car
- why iron nail sink in water while a boat floats
- 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊
- find the greatest and least pressure which a metal block of size 5cm*10cm *15cm can exert if the mass of block is 50 kg
- A wooden cuboid has a mass of 8 kg.The length , breadth and height of this wooden cuboid are 100 cm , 50 cm and 20cm respectively.Find the pressure on the floors on which this block is kept.
- A solid weighs 2.10g in air.its relative density is 8.4.how much the body will weigh in water and in a liquid of relative density 1.2.
- why does rain fall in drops and not pour all together ?
- Define thrust and pressure
- Give the units for Force, Acceleration due to gravity, Gravitational Constant and Pressure.