CBSE Class 9 - Volume of a Cylinder Videos
Volume of a Cylinder
Calculate volume of solid and hollow cylinders. Solve real life problems involving volumes of solid and hollow cylinders.
- 25 The "Caring old people organisation" needs money to build the old age home which requires 164000 bricks. Bricks measure 10 cm8 cm 4 cm and cost of brick depends on its volume at the rate of ` 1 per 100 cm3. It requires 4 cylindrical cans of paint of radius 14 cm and height 30 cm. The cost of paint is ` 1 per 20 cm3. How much money is required by organisation ? If “A company gives the money to organization” then, what common value is depicted by A company and organisation.
- the perimeter of the base of a right circular cylinder is 88 cm and it's height is 10cm then its volume is
- From a cylindrical wooden log of length 30 cm and base radius 7 root 2 cm, biggest cuboid of square base is made. Find the volume of wood wasted.
- A cube of copper edge 11cm is melted and formed into a cylindrical wire of diameter 0.5cm. what length of wire will be obtained from the cube
- A patient in a hospital is given soup daily in a cylindrical bowl of diameter 7 cm .If the bowl is filled with soup to a height of 4 cm ,how much soup the hospital has to prepare daily to serve 250 patients ?
- The circumference of the base of a cylindrical vessel of height 28 cm is 352 cm. Find the amount of water it can hold.
- A rectangular piece of paper 33 cm long and 16 cm wide is rolled along its breadth to get a cylinder of height 16 cm. Find the volume of the cylinder.
- A cylindrical vessel of diameter 84 cm and height 18 cm contains milk. This milk is to be filled in cylindrical tumblers of radius 7 cm and height 6 cm. Find the number of tumblers that can be filled with milk.
- A solid rectangular block of iron of dimensions 7 cm x 4 cm x 2.75 cm is recast into a cylinder of radius 7 cm. Find the height of the recast cylinder.
- A cylindrical bucket of diameter 28 cm and height 12 cm is full of water. The water is emptied into a rectangular tub of length 66 cm and breadth 28 cm. Find the height to which water rises in the tub.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.