CBSE Class 9 - Parallelograms: Basic Properties Videos
Problem solving on properties related to parallelograms
This video explains problem solving approaches related to parallelograms.
- Prove that it in a quadrilateral each pair of opposite angles are equal them it is a paralleogram
- If the diagonal of a parallelogram are equal,then show that it is a square. .
Please solve in fast
- what is ASA congruence rule
ABCD is a trapezium in which ab is parallel to cd and ad is equal to bc
- IN TRIANGLE PQR, ANGLE PQR =90 DEGREE PR=10CM S IS MIDPOINT OF PR. FIND LENGTH OF QS.
- This Question is from chapter Quadrilaterals. EXPERTS, PLEASE ANSWER THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE If APB and CQD are two parallel lines then find the type of quadrilateral formed by the bisectors of the angles APQ, CPQ, QCP, and PQD.
This question is from CIRCLE chapter and the topic for this related question is CYCLIC QUADRILATERALS
AC and BD are two chords of a circle which bisects each other. Prove that
(i) AC and BD are diameters of the circle
(ii) ABCD is a rectangle
- Prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular to each other.
- In the figure PQRS is a parallelogram and X, Y are the points on the diagonal QS, such that SX = QY. Prove that quadrilateral PYRX is a parallelogram.