CBSE Class 9 - Basic Concepts of Geometry Videos
- prove that the sum of angle of a triangle 8s 180
- Are interior angle and interior of an angle same?
can you help me how to alone 11 question.
I need answer y
- what is colinear
- The supplement of an angle is one fifth of itself . Determine angle and supplement
- Lines AB and CD intersect at O. If angle AOC+ angle BOE= 70 degree and angle BOD = 40 degree , find angle BOE and reflex angle COE
- what does subtend mean?
- A graph may be defined as a set of points connected by lines called edges. Every edge connects a pair of points. Thus a triangle with 3 edge and 3 points. The degree of a point is the number of the edges connected to it. For example, a triangle is a graph with 3 points of degree 2 each. Consider a graph with 12 points. It is possible to reach from any other point through a sequence of edges. The number of edges, e, in the graph must satisfy the condition:- a) 11 ≤ e ≤ 66 b) 11 ≤ e ≤ 65 c) 10 ≤ e ≤ 66 d) 0 ≤ e ≤ 11
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.