I need answer y
Asked by class9abhinava.ydws | 30th Sep, 2020, 07:15: PM
Extend RO till T
Now, ∠ROS + ∠SOT = 180o ... (Linear pair of angles) (i)
Also, ∠ROQ + ∠QOP + ∠POT = 180o ... (Linear pair of angles) (ii)
Adding (i) and (ii), we get
∠ROS + ∠SOT + ∠ROQ + ∠QOP + ∠POT = 180o + 180o
∠ROS + ∠SOT + ∠POT + ∠ROQ + ∠QOP = 360o
∠ROS + ∠SOP + ∠ROQ + ∠QOP = 360o
Answered by Renu Varma | 2nd Oct, 2020, 07:52: PM
- Are interior angle and interior of an angle same?
- can you help me how to alone 11 question.
- what is colinear
- The supplement of an angle is one fifth of itself . Determine angle and supplement
- Lines AB and CD intersect at O. If angle AOC+ angle BOE= 70 degree and angle BOD = 40 degree , find angle BOE and reflex angle COE
- what does subtend mean?
- A graph may be defined as a set of points connected by lines called edges. Every edge connects a pair of points. Thus a triangle with 3 edge and 3 points. The degree of a point is the number of the edges connected to it. For example, a triangle is a graph with 3 points of degree 2 each. Consider a graph with 12 points. It is possible to reach from any other point through a sequence of edges. The number of edges, e, in the graph must satisfy the condition:- a) 11 ≤ e ≤ 66 b) 11 ≤ e ≤ 65 c) 10 ≤ e ≤ 66 d) 0 ≤ e ≤ 11
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number