CBSE Class 9 - Angle Sum Property of A Triangle Videos
- the exterior angles obtained on producing the base of a triangle both ways are 100° and 120°. find all the angles
- how to remember all the thereoms
- In a triangle ABC, if angle A + angle B = 65 and angle B + angle C = 140 , then the measure of angle B is (a) 40 (b) 25 c) 115 (d) 60
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
answer to all question
Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.