In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
Asked by Santosh.kumar0317 | 19th Aug, 2019, 05:12: PM
AB || DC and AC is a transversal.
mBAC + mACD = 1800 (Sum of Co - interior angle is 1800 )
→mACD = 1800 - 750 = 1050
mECF =mACD = 1050 ...(vertically opposite angles)
ECF + E + F = 1800 (Sum of all the three angles of a triangle is 1800)
→ 1050 + x + 300 =1800
→ x = 450
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 19th Aug, 2019, 05:46: PM
- the exterior angles obtained on producing the base of a triangle both ways are 100° and 120°. find all the angles
- how to remember all the thereoms
- In a triangle ABC, if angle A + angle B = 65 and angle B + angle C = 140 , then the measure of angle B is (a) 40 (b) 25 c) 115 (d) 60
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
- answer to all question
- Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
- If the bisectors of B and C of triangle of a ABC intersect at O, then prove that BOC = 90o + .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number