CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Dear students write down the uses of metals and non metals with suitable examples.
- password solution become unsaturated on heating why it's so
- Give the difference between elements and compounds
- How to make dry ice?
- Why is digestion classified as a chemical change?
- Out of physical and chemical change, which change is considered as a permanent change?
- Describe what happens when we burn a piece of paper? What type of a change is this?
- (a) Why is change in colour of a cut apple slice on being kept in air is a chemical change? (b) State one instance where water undergoes a physical change and one in which it undergoes a chemical change.
- Explain how during the burning of a candle, both physical and chemical changes take place.
- What happens when a few drops of lemon juice are added to milk?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.