CBSE Class 9 - Separation of Insoluble Solids Videos
- Explain crystallization process with example _please explain how burning of candle is both a physical and chemical change
- Which method we can apply to seperate water and mercury and why
- What are the different kinds of filters used by people in everyday household works?
- How is centrifugation done? Describe the process of separation by centrifugation.
- Name the gas which is added during purification of water. Why is it called a disinfectant?
- Explain sedimentation and decantation method.
- Explain the process by which we can separate cream from milk?
- Which method will you use to separate the following mixtures? (i) Sand and water (ii) Clay and water (iii) Cream and milk (iv) Used tea leaves and prepared tea
- Describe the filtration tank used in the process of water purification in water works.
- What is the role of alum (Phitkari) in the process of water purification?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.