CBSE Class 9 - Kinds of Diseases Videos
Which of the following is a non-infectious disease?
The organism which is a vector of Plasmodium is
Which of the following systems reacts after a continuous attack of pathogens?
- ida bengston was honoured with the_________in 1947.
- What are infectious diseases
- Difference between Inherited and Aquireed diseases
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.