CBSE Class 9 Biology Why Do We Fall Ill?
Which of the following is not a bacterial disease?
What is the causative organism for tuberculosis?
Plasmodium is a
Conjunctivitis is caused by
Which of the following is not a symptom of AIDS?
- ida bengston was honoured with the_________in 1947.
- What are infectious diseases
- Difference between Inherited and Aquireed diseases
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.