CBSE Class 9 Biology Kinds Of Diseases
- Difference between Inherited and Aquireed diseases
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
- What do you understand by non-communicable disease?
- Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number