CBSE Class 8 Science Charges And Their Interaction
- What is the cause of lightning?
- Cite any two examples where the objects may get charged when rubbed against any other object.
- By which device can we test whether an object is carrying charge or not?
- What is earthing? Why it is done?
- Explain the construction of an electroscope.
- Describe an activity to show that charging can be done by rubbing the objects.
- A negatively charged object repels another charged object kept close to it. What is the nature of charge on the other object?
- Does a charged object get uncharged on touching with hand? Explain. What is this phenomenon called?
- What kind of electric charge is acquired? (a) by a glass rod rubbed with silk cloth? (b) by a plastic comb rubbed with dry hair?
- Which of the following cannot be charged by friction, if held by hand? (a) a plastic scale (b) a copper rod (c) an inflated balloon (d) a woolen cloth. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number