CBSE Class 8 - Charges and their Interaction Videos
- Dear Sir / Mam, Please explain in detail about charging by induction and conduction and also their differences.
- sometimes a crackling sound is Heard while taking off a sweater during winters explain
- What is the cause of lightning?
- Cite any two examples where the objects may get charged when rubbed against any other object.
- By which device can we test whether an object is carrying charge or not?
- What is earthing? Why it is done?
- Explain the construction of an electroscope.
- Describe an activity to show that charging can be done by rubbing the objects.
- A negatively charged object repels another charged object kept close to it. What is the nature of charge on the other object?
- Does a charged object get uncharged on touching with hand? Explain. What is this phenomenon called?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.