CBSE Class 8 Science Chemical Effects Of Electric Current
- What is electroplating? How will you carry out electroplating of copper in the laboratory.
- Write short note on. Electroplating
- Mention the components of the circuit of tester
- How is electroplating used to save iron from corrosion?
- How will you identify the positive terminal of a battery if it is hidden in a box and you can only see two of its leads.
- Gold does not corrode. Despite this, gold ornaments start showing patches of other color after repeated use. Why?
- During electroplating, initially some bubbles were appearing near an electrode. After 30 mins, no bubbles appear. What do you conclude from this?
- How will you modify an electroplating circuit to clearly indicate that the electroplating process is over?
- How does the amount of copper in copper sulphate solution not reduce during electroplating of copper onto an iron object, even though copper from the solution gets deposited on one electrode continuously?
- What effects does an electric current produce when flowing through a conducting solution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number