define a cell
Asked by vikashaqla | 30th Jul, 2020, 11:19: AM
A cell is source of electrical energy which produces electric current due to chemical reactions.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Jul, 2020, 03:09: PM
- Why electricity can pass through conducter, not by insulator??
- What is electroplating? How will you carry out electroplating of copper in the laboratory.
- Write short note on. Electroplating
- Mention the components of the circuit of tester
- How is electroplating used to save iron from corrosion?
- How will you identify the positive terminal of a battery if it is hidden in a box and you can only see two of its leads.
- Gold does not corrode. Despite this, gold ornaments start showing patches of other color after repeated use. Why?
- During electroplating, initially some bubbles were appearing near an electrode. After 30 mins, no bubbles appear. What do you conclude from this?
- How will you modify an electroplating circuit to clearly indicate that the electroplating process is over?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number