CBSE Class 8 Maths Properties Of Parallelograms
- In the following figure both ABCD and PQRS are parallelograms. Find the value of
- What will be the missing side of parallelgram with side BC=x cm,CD=x+3,AB+CD=9cm.
- one angle of a paralleogram is of measure 70.find the measure of the remaining angels o the paralleogram
- Find the measure of angles A and C of the kite ABCD given below.
- The ratio of two sides of a parallelogram is 4:3. If its perimeter is 56 cm, find the lengths of its sides.
- The length of a rectangle is 8 cm and each of its diagonals measures 10 cm. Find its breadth.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a rhombus whose diagonals AC and BD intersect at a point O. If side AB =10 cm and diagonal BD =16 cm, find the length of diagonal AC.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a parallelogram in which ∠BAD = 750 and ∠DBC =600. Calculate: ∠CDB.
- The measures of two adjacent angles of a parallelogram are in the ratio 3:2. Find the measure of each of the angles of the parallelogram.
- Can a quadrilateral PQRS be a parallelogram if (i) ∠S + ∠Q = 180°? (ii) PQ = SR = 8 cm, PS = 4 cm and QR = 4.4 cm? (iii) ∠P = 70° and ∠R = 65°?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number