In the given figure, ABCD is a parallelogram in which ∠BAD = 750 and ∠DBC =600. Calculate: ∠CDB.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
We know that the opposite angles of a parallelogram are equal.
∴ ∠ BCD= ∠BAD = 750
Now , in triangle BCD, we have
∠CDB + ∠DBC + ∠BCD = 1800
(as the sum of the angles of a triangle is 180o)
⇒ ∠CDB + 600 + 750 = 1800
⇒ ∠CDB + 1350 = 1800
⇒ ∠CDB = 1800 - 1350 = 450
So, ∠CDB = 450.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is parallelogram?
- In the following figure both ABCD and PQRS are parallelograms. Find the value of
- What will be the missing side of parallelgram with side BC=x cm,CD=x+3,AB+CD=9cm.
- one angle of a paralleogram is of measure 70.find the measure of the remaining angels o the paralleogram
- Find the measure of angles A and C of the kite ABCD given below.
- The ratio of two sides of a parallelogram is 4:3. If its perimeter is 56 cm, find the lengths of its sides.
- The length of a rectangle is 8 cm and each of its diagonals measures 10 cm. Find its breadth.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a rhombus whose diagonals AC and BD intersect at a point O. If side AB =10 cm and diagonal BD =16 cm, find the length of diagonal AC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number