What will be the missing side of parallelgram with side BC=x cm,CD=x+3,AB+CD=9cm.
Asked by neelsaki007 | 19th Aug, 2019, 06:52: PM
ABCD is a parallelofram.
Opposite sides of the parallelogram are equal.
AB = CD = x + 3 and AD = BC = x
AB + CD = 9 ... given
2x + 6 = 9
→ x = 1. 5 cm
Therefore the length of missing side of parallelgram is AD = 1. 5cm
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 20th Aug, 2019, 10:25: AM
- what is parallelogram?
- In the following figure both ABCD and PQRS are parallelograms. Find the value of
- one angle of a paralleogram is of measure 70.find the measure of the remaining angels o the paralleogram
- Find the measure of angles A and C of the kite ABCD given below.
- The ratio of two sides of a parallelogram is 4:3. If its perimeter is 56 cm, find the lengths of its sides.
- The length of a rectangle is 8 cm and each of its diagonals measures 10 cm. Find its breadth.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a rhombus whose diagonals AC and BD intersect at a point O. If side AB =10 cm and diagonal BD =16 cm, find the length of diagonal AC.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a parallelogram in which ∠BAD = 750 and ∠DBC =600. Calculate: ∠CDB.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number