CBSE Class 8 Maths Numbers In Standard Form
- x to the power p by q * x to the power p by q
- Respected sir/ma'am, Can you please simplyfy this (5^x-3)*(3^2x-8)=225 and find x.
- Find the sum of the following numbers:
- Subtract the number from the number .
- Multiply the numbers .
- Compare the following pair of numbers. (i) 2.5 x 103 and 3.5 x 102 (ii) 25 and 52
- Write the following in standard form. (i) 458000 (ii) 1780000 (iii) 85000
- Express the following in usual form: (i) 1.002 x 106 (ii) 5.54 x 107
- Express the number 451900000 in the form K x 10n where K is a number and n is an integer in 4 different ways.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number