CBSE Class 7 - Water Management Videos
- Which of the following are not the liquid forms of water?(i) Snow(ii) Lake water(iii) River water(iv) Water vapour(v) Ice
- why the factory's polute the water
- Which impurities are there in drainage water
- How do urban areas get water
- Which of the following is an example of water recycle? a. Watering plant with water left in bottle b. Using water already used for washing vegetables and watering plants c. Using mug instead of running water for brushing teeth d. Purifying ground water for drinking
- In which of the following process does water need to absorb energy? a. Formation of clouds b. Transpiration c. Precipitation d. Formation of snow
- An area receives scanty rainfall. Which of the following is the best option to deal with the water scarcity? 1a. Move to an area that receives sufficient rainfall b. Install hand pumps and rely more on groundwater as their water resource c. Practice rain water harvesting d. Fetch water from far off places
- Suggest a measure that can be adopted to save water in your locality. Explain
- Name The Basic element of the substance "water"
- You are posted as head of district which is severely affected by water crisis. The situation has worsened to the extent that it has disrupted the law and order. Presently cricket tournament is going on in the country. Matches are held all over the country. You get a call from the state cricket association that a cricket match is to be held in your district. A good sum of money is offered for the match. However when you discuss the matter with your colleagues they suggest you to decline the offer as the district is facing severe water scarcity and this would further add to the problem as a large volume of water will be needed for irrigating the pitch. If you accept the offer, you would get a good sum of money which would compensate for the water used for irrigating the pitch. ¤ Will you accept the offer? ¤ What are options before you? Explain the merits and demerits of each option. ¤ Also suggest what course of action will you take?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.