CBSE Class 7 Science Effects Of Cyclones And Tornadoes
- what is an earthquake?
- What is a cyclone
- Define Tsunamis.
- Why tornadoes are also known waterspouts?
- List any one basic difference between tornado and cyclone.
- What preventive measures could be taken during a cyclone?
- How can a person save himself from tornado?
- How satellites are helpful in predicting weather patterns?
- Why is cyclone the most destructive natural calamity?
- Mention some important effects of cyclone.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number