CBSE Class 7 Science Transport Of Water And Nutrients In Plants
- 1.) Indoor plants should be kept out in the sunlight periodically , why? 2.) Date palms are seen only in desert. why?
- Aquatic plants have poorly developed root system?
- what is transpiration ?
- which part of the leaf controls the rate of loss of water to the air.
- what are xylem and phloem
- What does the given figure show?
- What is the importance of root hairs for absorption?
- Why it is essential that food must be made available to every cell of the plant?
- Write the function of:(a) Xylem(b) Phloem
- (a) What does the above figure show? (b) What does A and B stand for in the above figure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number