why are aquatic plants roots poorly developed
Asked by im.sarishadas012 | 16th May, 2021, 08:03: PM
Please click on Aquatic Plants Roots to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th May, 2021, 01:52: PM
- Sir or madam , Why does transportation take place in plants when it is against gravity???
- It is advised not to sleep under a tree at night . Explain the Reason
- Good morning mam In the chapter transportation of materials in plants and animals I have a doubt, the heart pumps blood through arteries at High pressure and in veins at low pressure what about capillaries ma'am ?
- What is chloroplast? What is glucose ? What is formation of glucose? How plants absorb water from soil? How water is transported to leaves through stems?
- 1.) Indoor plants should be kept out in the sunlight periodically , why? 2.) Date palms are seen only in desert. why?
- Aquatic plants have poorly developed root system?
- what is transpiration ?
- which part of the leaf controls the rate of loss of water to the air.
- what are xylem and phloem
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number