CBSE Class 7 Science Asexual Reproduction In Plants
- What is spore formation
- Describe the method by which yeast reproduce asexual?
- asexual reproduction
- Ginger & Turmeric has buds, nodes & internodes. Potato has buds only. Due to these they are considered as a stem. Why garlic & Onion are considered as stem??
- whar are spores
- what is fragemanet name one plant which produced by fragementation
- What are different types of asexual reprodution.
- How multiple fission is different from binary fission?
- Why is vegetative propagation so called?
- What do the below figures depict? (a) (b)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number