CBSE Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry
- Draw a line segment of length 4.5cm using ruler and compass.
- Construct of length 6.2 cm. From this cut off of length 2.8 cm. Measure .
- Given of length 5.2 cm, construct such that the length of is twice that of . Verify the measurement.
- Given two line segment and of length 4.2cm and 4.8cm respectively. Construct a line segment equal to the sum of the measures of and .
- Given two line segments of lengths 6.4cm and 4cm respectively, construct a line segment whose length is AB - CD.
- Draw any line segment . Without measuring , construct a copy of .
- Given a line segment , whose length is not known, construct such that the length of is twice that of .
- Given two line segments and whose length is not known. Draw a line equal to the sum of and .
- Draw a line segment of length 7.8 cm using ruler and compasses.
- Given two line segments and of lengths 7 cm and 4.5 cm respectively, construct a line segment whose length=-.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.