CBSE Class 6 Science Objects And Materials
- which object is wall
- what is mean by transperent translucent opaque
- what is the importance of oxygen dissolved in water
- what are properties of materials
- why is lakshwadeep called a coral island
- On what basis do we classify objects ?
- why did the need for man made materials arise
- A student is blindfolded and given a set of things to classify. List two ways in which the student can classify them by touch.
- You are given a task to make an umbrella. List four materials you will require to make it.
- Look at the picture and write the names of the materials marked.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number