CBSE Class 12-science Physics Eddy Currents
- 1 APPLICATIONSS OF EDDY CURRENT IN BEAT GALVANOMETRE , IN ELECTRIC BRAPES AND MORE APPLICATTIONS 2 STATE DEMERITS OF EDDY CURRENTS
- Why are the induced currents named eddy currents?
- How are eddy currents induced?
- At atomic level is there any difference between eddy current and direct current?
- State and explain some uses of eddy current?
- It is said that eddy currents have advantages and disadvantages too. What are the disadvantages?
- Why does the core is laminated in transformers?
- Which two laws are used to find the direction of eddy currents?
- <div>how would you detect the presence of magnetic field on an unknown planet</div>
- <div>why is eddy current in circular motion?why does a transformer gets heated up??pls explain in detail....</div>
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number