CBSE Class 12-science Maths Vector Algebra
If |𝑎⃗| = 3 and −1 ≤ 𝑘 ≤ 2, then |𝑘𝑎⃗| lies in the interval
(a) [0,6] (b) [−3,6] (c) [3,6] (d) [1,2]
Plz asnwer 15 (ii)part
- Write the position vector of point which divides the join of points with position vectors 3a-2b and 2a+3b in ratio 2:1. (a and b are vectors)
- Define unit vector.
- Define co-initial and coterminous vectors.
- Represent graphically a displacement of 500 m 60o south of east.
- What is the parallelogram law of addition of vectors?
- Find unit vector in the direction of vector .
- Prove that the sum of two vectors is commutative.
- Find the value of x & y so that the vectors are equal.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.