CBSE Class 12-science Maths Vector Algebra
- Find the area of a triangle joining the points A(1,1,1), B(1,2,3), and C(2,3,1) as its vertices. The above question is from the vectors chapter.
17th sum plz
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,-1,2) B(2,1,-1)AND C(3,-1,2)
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,1,2) B(2,3,5) AND C(1,5,5)
Please help me out with this question
- If , then find .
- The vectors are the diagonal of a parallelogram. What is the area of the parallelogram?
- Find the area of parallelogram whose adjacent sides are given by vector and .
- If are two vectors, such that and is a unit vector, then find the angle between the vectors .
- Show that the vectors and are coplanar
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.