Define co-initial and coterminous vectors.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Co-initial Vectors: Vectors having the same initial point are called co-initial vectors.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Plz asnwer 15 (ii)part
- Write the position vector of point which divides the join of points with position vectors 3a-2b and 2a+3b in ratio 2:1. (a and b are vectors)
- Define unit vector.
- Represent graphically a displacement of 500 m 60o south of east.
- What is the parallelogram law of addition of vectors?
- Find unit vector in the direction of vector .
- Prove that the sum of two vectors is commutative.
- Find the value of x & y so that the vectors are equal.
- Write the direction ratio’s of the vector and hence calculate its direction cosines.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number