CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
pls solve sir
Answer 5th with reaction
How many other contributing resonance structures are possible?
- How are ethers classified? Give example.
- What is the IUPAC name of C6H5OCH3?
- What is the IUPAC name of the following compound?
- How the ethers are obtained by the dehydration of alcohols? Give the mechanism of action.
- How ethers are prepared by Williamson's method?
- Why substitution is not the correct way to get t-butyl ethyl ether?
- Why there is a large difference in boiling point between butanol and ethoxy ethane?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.