CBSE Class 12-science Physics Gold Leaf Electroscope
- What does a gold leaf electroscope reveals?
- What kind of charge will a glass rod acquire when it rubbed with the silk cloth?
- What would happen if the same charge is passed through the conducting rod of a gold leaf electroscope?
- What kind of charge will a plastic rod acquire when it is rubbed with the woolen cloth?
- What would happen when two bodies rub with each other?
- What would happen when two oppositely charged bodies brought in contact with each other?
- What do you mean by one coulomb of charge?
- What is the cause of electrification when one body is rubbed with another body?
- Two identical metallic spheres of exactly equal masses are taken. One is given a positive charge q coulombs and other an equal negative charge. Are their masses after charging equal? Explain.
- Identify if the following figure is correct. If not, identify the incorrect part and redraw the figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number