CBSE Class 12-science Physics Gold Leaf Electroscope
Gold Leaf Electroscope - Part 1This video explains the basic properties of electric charges.
Gold Leaf Electroscope - Part 2This video describes the model and working of gold leaf electroscope.
Gold Leaf ElectroscopeEnlist the basic properties of charges. Discuss the construction and worki
- What is gold leaf electroscope?
- How to do electroscope type questions
- What does a gold leaf electroscope reveals?
- What kind of charge will a glass rod acquire when it rubbed with the silk cloth?
- What would happen if the same charge is passed through the conducting rod of a gold leaf electroscope?
- What kind of charge will a plastic rod acquire when it is rubbed with the woolen cloth?
- What would happen when two bodies rub with each other?
- What would happen when two oppositely charged bodies brought in contact with each other?
- What do you mean by one coulomb of charge?
- What is the cause of electrification when one body is rubbed with another body?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.