CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Classification Of Polymers
What are thermosets? Is polyethylene a natural polymer? Find out with our topic notes and video lessons for understanding CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Polymers – Classification of Polymers. Read our topic notes to understand concepts such as biodegradable polymers, synthetic polymers, non-biodegradable polymers etc.
Learn more about the properties of polymers such as polythene, rubber, bakelite etc. with TopperLearning’s revision materials. Get the required learning materials according to your Chemistry study plan and prepare yourself to ace your board examination. For self-paced learning, we provide 24/7 access to CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry textbook solutions, solved sample papers, practice tests and more.
- For viva..pl as soon as possible
- How are polymers classified on the basis of synthesis?
- Monomers combine with the loss of a simple molecule in the case of which polymerization reaction?
- What happens when 'n' number of ethylene molecules are added up?
- How natural polymers differ from synthetic polymer?
- Give an example of synthetic rubber and how it is obtained?
- What type of polymer is cellulose and how it is prepared?
- What are the uses of PVC?
- What is PVC and how is it prepared?
- How is polypropylene prepared?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number