CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Addition And Condensation Polymers
Make use of TopperLearning’s online study resources to study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Polymers – Addition and Condensation of Polymers. Watch our video lessons by an experienced Chemistry teacher to understand condensation and addition polymers with relevant examples. Our expert also shares exam strategies to score full marks in polymer-related questions in your board exam.
The topic notes for polymers are created by our Chemistry expert according to the latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry syllabus and exam guidelines. Additional learning resources to revise polymers and other Chemistry chapters on our study portal include practice tests, textbook solutions and practice question papers.
- A polymer sample contains 30%(by weight) of chains with molecular weight 10000, 30%(by weight) of the chains with molecular weight 20000, and the rest of chains with molecular weight 30000. Calculate the number average and weight average molecular weight of the sample.
- Write the structures of monomers used to obtain the following polymers: (a) Natural rubber (b) PVC (c) Nylon-6,6
- What is natural rubber?
- What is a copolymerisation reaction? Give example.
- What are the uses of polyethylene?
- How is nylon-6,6 prepared?
- How is polyethylene prepared?
- What is Buna-S? How is it prepared?
- What is PMMA, PAN and PVC?
- Give examples of synthetic rubber?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number