CBSE Class 12-science Biology Pollination
- what is callose
- why are night blooming flowers generally white in colour?
- where is sporopollenin present in plants? state its significance with reference to its chemical nature.
- Explain how self pollination is favoured in cleistogamous flower
- mention two strategies evolved to prevent self pollination?
- Assertion :- In sun-flower family petals are modified in to pappus. Reason :- Pappus helps in dispersal of flower.
- what is callose?is callose present around the generative nucleus in microspore?
- pollen grains are haploid k but y
- if megasporangium :: ovule then microsporangium :: ?
- Differentiate between geitonogamy and xenogamy.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number