CBSE Class 12-commerce Macroeconomics Budget Deficit and its Measures
What are budget deficits? Understand the concept from the CBSE Class 12 Commerce Economics chapter The Government Budget and the Economy by referring to our revision notes, sample papers, past year papers etc. at TopperLearning.
The Capital Budget is an account of the assets and liabilities of the central government, which takes into consideration changes in capital. It consists of capital receipts and capital expenditure of the government. This shows the capital requirements of the government and the pattern of their financing. This includes all the components which give you the amount spent, earned, including money in surplus and deficit.
- What is fiscal policy?
- What are the components of fiscal policy?
- What is the effect of changes in government expenditure?
- Explain any two fiscal measures to adjust excess demand.
- Mention the two ways through which budgetary deficit is financed?
- Explain any two different ways to finance the deficit budget.
- What is disinvestment?
- What is the difference between deficit and debt?
- Public debt imposes a burden. Justify.
- What are the adverse effects of deficit budget?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.