CBSE Class 11-science Maths Trigonometric Functions
Please solve the question
- If y = 2/( sinA + √3 cosA ) , then find the minimum value of y using differential calculus
- Draw the graph of y = sinx,
- Draw the graph of y =
- Draw the graph of y = cosx
- Draw the graph of y = cos2x,
- Draw the graph of y = tanx
- If sinx = , x lies in the II quadrant, find the value of cosx
- Sinx = and secx =, find the value of cotx.
- If x lies in III quadrant and tanx = , find the values of other trigonometric functions
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.