CBSE Class 11-science - Combinations Videos
More concepts on permutation and combination
Derive the formula of combination, differentiate between arrangements and selections. Apply permutation and combination to solve different problems.
- the number of triangle formed by joining the vertices of a hexagon
- How many 4digit even number can be formed by using digit 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9 If repetation not allowed If repetation allowed
- How many triangles can be formed by joining any 3 of the 9 points when i) no 3 of them are collinear? ii) 5 of them are collinear?
- Find n if
- I have four currency notes valued at Rs 50,100 and 2 notes of 500.In how many ways can I select the currency note ,so that only one type of note is selected each time?
- There are 15 points in a plane, no more than 2 of which are collinear. How many pentagons in all can be made using these points?
- As a part of festive decoration, Mayank go to buy decorative lights. The shopkeeper shows him a box containing 8 flashlights, all of different colors. He only need 3. How many different sets of 3 flashlights can be chosen?
- What are the total number of proper divisors for 900?
- How many triangles can be drawn through 10 points in a plane?
- In how many ways can a student choose a programme of 5 courses if 9 courses are available and 2 courses are compulsory for every student.