CBSE Class 11-science - Implications and Validating of Statements Videos
Implications and Validating of Statements
This video explains Implications and the methods to validate a statement.
- Identify the "OR" used in the statement:An ice-cream or a coke free with a large pizza.
- Identify the quantifier in the given statement: P: There exists a whole number which is not natural. Write its truth value.
- Write the contrapositive of the statement: 'If a number is divisible by 9, then it is divisible by 3'.
- Given below is a pair of statements:Combine these two statements using "if and only if".p: If a rectangle is a square, then all its four sides are equal.q: If all the four sides of a rectangle are equal, then the rectangle is a square.
- Write the given statement in the form "If- then", and state what are the component statements p and q If I have the money, i will buy an i-phone
- Write the hypothesis and the conclusion in the given implication. If one root of a quadratic equation is a + ib then the other root of the quadratic equation is a - ib.
- Write the contrapositive of the sentence: If I did not get the bus then I will drive.