CBSE Class 11-science - General Terms in Binomial Expansion Videos
write general term in the expansion of (x^2-y)^6
- (r+1)th term in the expansion of (x+a)^n will be
- If the 5th term is four times the 4th term and fofour term is six time the 3rd term in (1+x)^n;find the value of n and x
- The 3rd, 4th and 5th terms in the expansion of are respectively 84, 280 and 560.Find numbers of terms of expansion?
- In the expansion of , the coefficients of (2r+1)th and (r +2)th terms are equal, find r.
- The coefficients of 2nd, 3rd, 4th terms in the expansion of are in A.P. Find n:
- Show that is divisible by 64, whenever n is a positive integer:
- Find the value of a if the 17th and 18th terms of the expansion of are equal.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.